It is HARD to find a recipe that works for biscuits when you don’t use butter, eggs and wheat flour! Whew! But it’s doable! This recipe IS NOT mine but I wanted to put it here for those who DO follow me and wanted to find a biscuit recipe! So here is the recipe, you guys will love these!!
1. Preheat your oven to 400.
2. All add ingredients (EXCEPT the coconut oil) to a medium sized bowl and stir until well combined.
2. Add in the solid coconut oil and mix until it has a slightly crumbly texture.
3. Take out a small ball at a time and gently shape into a round biscuit shape. I ended up making 9 biscuits but you can make yours bigger if you like.
4. Bake for approximately 15 – 20 minutes, or until they are golden brown on the top.
HAPPY RECIPE SEARCHING!
Here you will find recipes either created by me or from ones I have found and changed up to my liking. I try to use ingredients that are usually 95% organic (lessen that toxic load!), very little unrefined sugars used and the majority of these are GLUTEN FREE. We eat legumes, grains, nuts, seeds, grass fed organic meats, pasture raised eggs, very small amounts of organic dairy, and lots of fruits and veggies! You can always change up the recipes to fit your lifestyle or taste buds! Thanks for supporting me and my art through food!