Literally the BEST GF banana bread ever. I make it once a week and it doesn't last more than 2 days in my house! Super soft and flavorful without the gluten free aftertaste. So perfectly delicious!
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan with oil or butter.
2) In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients.
3) Mash the bananas together in a small bowl.
4) In a large bowl, add the oil/butter and sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until fully combined. Add the eggs, vanilla and almond milk and beat for 1-2 minutes until light and incorporated. Mix in the banana.
5) Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until fully combined.
6) Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar in top & bake for about 60 minutes until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
7) Cool for five minutes in the pan. Gently turn out onto a cooling rack and cool completely. Enjoy!
HAPPY RECIPE SEARCHING!
Here you will find recipes either created by me or from ones I have found and changed up to my liking. I try to use ingredients that are usually 95% organic (lessen that toxic load!), very little unrefined sugars used and the majority of these are GLUTEN FREE. We eat legumes, grains, nuts, seeds, grass fed organic meats, pasture raised eggs, very small amounts of organic dairy, and lots of fruits and veggies! You can always change up the recipes to fit your lifestyle or taste buds! Thanks for supporting me and my art through food!