Truly I think this is one of my favorite soups of all time. It is creamy, spicy, filling, healing and anti-inflammatory. So dang good guys!
• 2 red/orange peppers, chopped
• 1/2 onion, chopped
• 6 russet potatoes, peeled & cubed
• 1.5 cups sliced mushrooms
• 2 handfuls spinach, chopped
• 2 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tsp onion powder
• 1 tsp dried parsley
• 1 tsp turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 1-2 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
• 4 cups veggie broth
• 1 lemon, juiced
1. In a large pot on medium heat, saute the peppers and onions in a little veggie broth until soft.
2. Add the potatoes, mushrooms, and spices. Stir well to coat evenly.
3. Add coconut milk & broth. Stir well and cover.
4. Simmer on medium low heat until potatoes are soft, about 20-30 minutes.
5. Add spinach and stir to combine. Allow to cook until spinach is soft.
6. Squeeze in the juice from the lemon and serve.
HAPPY RECIPE SEARCHING!
Here you will find recipes either created by me or from ones I have found and changed up to my liking. I try to use ingredients that are usually 95% organic (lessen that toxic load!), very little unrefined sugars used and the majority of these are GLUTEN FREE. We eat legumes, grains, nuts, seeds, grass fed organic meats, pasture raised eggs, very small amounts of organic dairy, and lots of fruits and veggies! You can always change up the recipes to fit your lifestyle or taste buds! Thanks for supporting me and my art through food!