Seriously the easiest & more delicious cookie ever. Crunchy edges aaaaaaand a gooey center just like we all love.
> Gluten Free
> Grain Free
> Can be NUT free, sub sunflower butter
> Dairy Free
> Refined Sugar Free
1) Preheat oven to 350° & line a large baking sheet (or 2 small ones) with parchment.
2) In a large bowl mix everything but chocolate chips with a spoon until combined.
3) Add half the chips and stir.
4) Scoop batter into balls about 2 tbsp size and set on baking sheet. I fit 14-15 balls nicely. Do not flatten, these spread a lot.
5) You should get about 2.5 dozen, depending on how big you make them. Top with the rest of the chips.
6) Bake for 11 minutes. Please allow to cool for about 5 minutes before transferring otherwise they will break. These will get more crunchy as they sit.
7) Store in an air tight container.
HAPPY RECIPE SEARCHING!
Here you will find recipes either created by me or from ones I have found and changed up to my liking. I try to use ingredients that are usually 95% organic (lessen that toxic load!), very little unrefined sugars used and the majority of these are GLUTEN FREE. We eat legumes, grains, nuts, seeds, grass fed organic meats, pasture raised eggs, very small amounts of organic dairy, and lots of fruits and veggies! You can always change up the recipes to fit your lifestyle or taste buds! Thanks for supporting me and my art through food!