Everyone loves a good hash! This one I created adds comfort with spice for the perfect addition to any meal, especially breakfast!
1. Clean & chop all your veggies into small pieces.
2. In a large pan, heat oil or liquid in medium heat.
3. Add the onions & peppers to the pan and sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add in all the potatoes and mix well. Continue cooking on medium heat, allow browning in the potatoes to occur.
5. If you need to add liquid to the pan bc of sticking that is fine. I added a couple slashes anytime it needed a little extra moisture.
6. Cook for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
7. It is done when potatoes are soft. Adjust spices and salt if needed.
HAPPY RECIPE SEARCHING!
Here you will find recipes either created by me or from ones I have found and changed up to my liking. I try to use ingredients that are usually 95% organic (lessen that toxic load!), very little unrefined sugars used and the majority of these are GLUTEN FREE. We eat legumes, grains, nuts, seeds, grass fed organic meats, pasture raised eggs, very small amounts of organic dairy, and lots of fruits and veggies! You can always change up the recipes to fit your lifestyle or taste buds! Thanks for supporting me and my art through food!