Okay sooooo I don't have a lot of ingredients right now but I still wanted to make Joe something special. I whipped up some cinnamon roll muffins loosely following a random recipe I found and I made it with only coconut sugar (besides the icing). Ummm, they turned out perfect!
1) Preheat oven to 400°. Generously grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
3) In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients - melted butter, egg, milk - until well combined. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour in the egg mixture, stirring only until just combined. Don't over mix.
4) Combine all the topping/filling ingredients. Gently fold HALF of the mixture into the muffin batter.
5) Spoon the muffin batter into each muffin tin, about 3/4 full. Top with remaining coconut sugar mixture.
6) Bake at 400° for 12 -14 minutes. Remove from the oven. Cool slightly, then transfer to a wire rack.
7) I made a glaze out of powdered sugar & coconut milk. Simply whisk 2 cups powdered sugar + 1/4 cup milk and cover in drizzle. EAT.🤙
Leave a Reply.
HAPPY RECIPE SEARCHING!
Here you will find recipes either created by me or from ones I have found and changed up to my liking. I try to use ingredients that are usually 95% organic (lessen that toxic load!), very little unrefined sugars used and the majority of these are GLUTEN FREE. We eat legumes, grains, nuts, seeds, grass fed organic meats, pasture raised eggs, very small amounts of organic dairy, and lots of fruits and veggies! You can always change up the recipes to fit your lifestyle or taste buds! Thanks for supporting me and my art through food!